Crust Club Founder. Food Lover. Recipe Creator.
Yummy Honey Bran Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Pour brans, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl. Whisk together.
3. Pour yogurt, milk, honey, oil, vanilla, and eggs into a separate bowl. Whisk together until combined.
4. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Mix until combined.
5. Spray the cups of a muffin tin with cooking spray. Fill cups about 3/4 full.
6. Bake 12-15 minutes.
Add different mix-ins to change the flavor of the muffins. Add 1 cup of any of the following ingredients: